School Starts August 10th
Are you ready for school to start? Here is a checklist to make sure your student is prepared for the start of the school year.
- School Lunch Program menu form completed.
- Uniform shirts have been purchased.
- All required immunizations are up to date.
- Any needed supplies have been purchased (suggested supply lists will be available at Meet & Greet and on the website here).
- Deposit money on student account for school lunch, aftercare, additional lunch cards, misc.
- Required summer reading has been completed (Required summer reading list can be found on the website here.